A customer's payment card can be stored on file so that they can pay for future orders without having to get out their wallet.
Follow the instructions below:
1. Add items to the order via your Clover Register and tap pay.
2. Tap the card-on-file button
3. Create or select an existing customer (we recommend uploading a customer profile picture or a photo of their ID to assist with identification)
4. Select an existing card on file or tap "Get card details" to send a secure payment link to your customer to collect card details. Tap take payment.
5. Upon successful payment, the payment will be closed.
Important notes: If you are using this feature with the sales app, due to a lack of Clover capabilities the payment will appear on the Clover screen as if it has not been taken. If the Loyalzoo card-on-file feature states successful - the payment has indeed been successful. Successful payments will be viewable in the transactions app.