Find steps below to integrate Loyalzoo with your e-commerce, online ordering platform or marketing system, and automate points, rewards, and other actions.
- Sign up for a Loyalzoo merchant account
- Sign up for a free account with Zapier at www.zapier.com
- Click this invite link to connect Loyalzoo with Zapier, then click the orange button called "Accept invite & go to dashboard"
- Create a new ZAP. If you wish to automatically issue loyalty points for online orders for example, choose a trigger from your e-commerce system. You will need your logins for that system.
- Then choose an Action, select Loyalzoo, then "Give Points"
- Make sure you fill out as many fields as you can using the PLUS button on the right of every field, and choosing the appropriate data from the e-commerce system. Ensure you specify at least an email address or a phone number for the customer, and a number of points (normally this is the amount spent)
- Save the Zap and test.
Most businesses are happy to simply give points for online purchases and drive reward redemption for in-store purchases. If you would like to give customers the opportunity to redeem a reward online follow this guide here.
If your e-commerce system is not supported by Zapier, you can setup email parsing. This requires you to forward your order confirmation emails to Zapier, so that data can be parsed from there. Please get in touch for support in setting this up.
Loyalzoo also supports many Zapier triggers, meaning that if you'd like to write to a spreadsheet every time a new loyalty customer is created in Loyalzoo, create a Zap and choose the Loyalzoo trigger called "new customer created". Follow with an action that writes the data to a spreadsheet. The possibilities are endless... :-)
***Please note if you are in Europe you will need to consider GDPR regulations for online orders relating to your loyalty program
Please get in touch if you have any issues or questions.