The Digital Loyalty software commonly is used directly from the Clover Register/Sales app, where staff members can directly input customer details to sign them up or give them points.
Now you can use a Clover customer-facing check-in screen to speed up the process and have customers enter their own details. Simply check out the instructions below to see how it works.
1. While in the Register app, select the Loyalzoo Check-ins button; your customer list will appear
2. Flip the Clover station into a customer-facing mode (see how in this video)
3. Allow the customer to input their phone number or email once it goes into customer mode. Make sure they tap the "Check me in" button.
4. Flip the screen back into staff-facing mode. Your customer's name will now be associated with the order automatically.
5. Close out the order and points will be assigned 1 point per $1 spent as usual.