The Digital Loyalty software commonly is used directly from the Clover Register/Sales app, where staff members can directly input a customers details to sign them up or give them points.
Now you can use a Clover customer-facing check-in screen to speed up the process and have customers enter their own details. Simply find your Clover device below to see how it works.
Just choose your existing Clover set up from the list below:
Clover Station (2018 version and above only)
1. While in the Register app, select the Loyalzoo Checkins button; your customers list will appear
2. Flip the Clover station into customer facing mode (see how in this video)
3. Allow the customer to input their phone number or email once it goes into customer mode. Make sure they tap the "Check me in" button.
4. Flip the screen back into staff-facing mode. Your customer's name will now be associated to the order automatically.
5. Close out the order and points will be assigned 1 point per $1 spent as usual.
Clover Mini or Mobile (using Clover Register)
1. Select the Loyalzoo Checkins button. Wait for the customer list to appear.
2. Now select the customer facing mode button. Turn the screen towards the customer.
3. The screen will change into customer-facing mode. Get customers to enter their email or phone number. Make sure they tap the "Check me in" button.
4. Turn the Clover back towards the staff member. An order summary screen will now appear that is native to Clover. Simply just tap this screen to take you back to the order screen.
5. Your customer's name will now be associated to the order.
6. Close out the order and points will be assigned 1 point per $1 spent.
4. Pass the Flex over to the customer. Get customers to enter their email or phone number. Make sure they tap the "Check me in" button.
5. Take the Flex back from the customer. Your customers name will now be at the top of your loyalty customer list in the Register or Sale app.
6. Select the customer and close out the order. Points will be awarded automatically 1 point per $ spent.