Deleting a customer may be required if a profile is created by mistake. It's important to not get this confused with merging two customer accounts together, which will combine point balances. Instructions to delete a customer are below, followed on by how to merge duplicate profiles.
How to delete a customer:
- Find your customer by searching for their name inside the Loyalzoo search box. Select their profile.
- Click the edit button.
- Type the word "delete" in the first name field, removing any other characters. Click Save.
- Click the Refresh button to see the changes in your customer list.
How to merge customer accounts:
Loyalzoo has several mechanisms in place to help prevent duplicate customer accounts but in some special cases, a duplicate customer account may be created. If you wish to merge these accounts together, simply follow the easy to use instructions below.
- Find each customer by searching for their name inside the Loyalzoo search box. Select their profile.
- Type the word "merge" in the first name field, in front of their first name. Do this on each account you wish to be merged together. Click Save.
- Click the Refresh button to see the changes.
**Account balances from both accounts will be combined.
Note: Make sure each duplicate account has exactly the same first name, otherwise the duplicate accounts will not merge.
If you have any further queries, in regards to merging or deleting customer accounts please get in touch.